Monday, October 23, 2006

Best McDonald's Commercial Ever



This is why McDonald's gives out toys and has the bright, colorful play gyms...so that you always remember how simple life was at age 5 when you were climbing up the slide, covered in chocolate milkshake.

The younger cuter version of myself used to love going and getting it a Chicken McNugget Happy Meal. The fact that my mom didn't want us to make a habit of it made the whole experience even better. McDonalds was a "special treat" only to be allowed when on the run or when my dad was out of town and my mom didn't want to cook.

As a child, there was never a care in the world when you trusted that clown and dined-in at the "golden arches".

I feel like this commercial capitalizes on the innocences of youth and the simplicity of life as seen by the eyes of naive children. But, I love it anyway. The image of one's inner child crawling out of his or her body is amazing. Plus,kids acting like grown-ups are always pretty darn cute.

No comments: