Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Impossible is the Opposite of Possible


Personally, I never found the Vayner video very funny because it was about a guy who REALLY wanted to be successful. Vayner actually thought that by putting his entire heart and career into a video portfolio, he would gain the respect of his colleagues and others would believe in his superiority. Since Cera’s self-aggrandizing antics are only for the sake of parody, I think it is not only funny, but genius. Knowing that Cera doesn’t actually believe his outrageous claims means that I can laugh as loud as I want and sleep soundly at night.

Moral of this story: Hurry up and get this web series out there, CBS! Mockumentaries are what Cera does best and if this new web series is even 1/nth as brilliant as this video or Cera in Arrested Development, I will be a very loyal fan.

No comments: