Thursday, November 30, 2006

I’m to Busy Blogging

This short is hilarious, mostly because it is my life - and probably the life of any other online editor – in a nutshell.

Who would've ever thought blogging was this hectic? There have definitely been times that I've ignored the world because I was “blogging.” Fashion trends come and gone, major news broken, celebrities walked by, and I was too busy to notice.

Even more ridiculous is the tone in which this guy says the word “blogging;” he says it like eight times in one minute and I just couldn't stop laughing. “Um..sorry, I’m blogging.. can’t you do that I’m blogging…Send that to my voicemail. I’m blogging here.” So funny. Also, who in the internet biz actually wears a suit any more? My suggestion: put on some jeans and some Chucks and get a latte, Bud. Because in this web savvy world there is a whole lot of blogging to be done!

No comments: