Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bikini News

I recently came across LiveVideo’s Bikini News via Blip.tv and I think the show's fantastic. You might think that any show starring two pretty and skinny Cali-girls in bikinis is a cock-tease. I, however, think that it is a fantastic marketing ploy.

I will admit, the first time I watched BN, I had one of those naked on-stage nightmares. But it was me, in a bikini, and on this show. No one wants to see that. But I highly recommend that y'all give Bikini News a chance. The hosts aren’t bad to look at and seem fairly knowledgeable of the topics that they are discussing. The titles and graphics are very well done. And the content is entertaining and informative.

In this episode, the Bikini babes interview Ask A Ninja’s Kent Nichols. Interesting stuff!

No comments: